A pixel art 2D sandbox RPG developed by Fabledmystics studio.
- Fantasy orchestral
Freefall, exhilarating turns, and a sense of speed in your adventure… What else would you experience if you had wings? VORON awaits, ready to set the world in motion with every beat of your wings.
- Relaxing yet mysterious vibe. Music & Sound Design
A fantasy card game that can be played directly in your web browser. Currently being developed in public at https://summoners.io.
- Fantasy orchestral. Music & Sound Design
A 3D isometric puzzle game where you create shapes by appending blocks together.
- Lo-Fi hip hop music to help with concentration
What Would You Do?
A comedy based in South Africa. This pilot for Netflix contained fantastic lighting and cinematography throughout the show.
- Orchestral and original songs in other genres
Space Trash Scavenger
Grab your jetpack and explore procedural asteroid fields, derelict spaceships and abandoned outposts. Build your Space Rig to process scavenged trash. Craft, trade and fight your way to success in this interstellar, open-world sandbox.
- A bluesy-country style theme using guitar, banjos and synths
A sci-fi head-throwing physics platformer with platforming puzzles and adversaries inspired by scientific and math concepts. This game features extremely unique mechanics.
- Spacey, lonely feel with guitar, strings and synth often mentioned to be reminiscent to the Donkey Kong Country series.
A girl trapped at the top of a mountain in this surreal world while a cosmic wolf tries to hunt her. Before she can leave, she honors the legacies of other fallen adventurers who have died here before her, while also remembering her past and how she got trapped here in the first place.
- A calm theme using piano, guitar and strings
Matt Grazier (Grezure)’s song Solar Echo. A throwback to synthwave music using modern synths for an added effect. This track is available on all streaming services and has been featured in content creator’s YouTube and TikTok videos.